- Woke up all groggy eyed, my bed refusing to leave me
- Wished for the nth number of time that I wouldn’t have to cook tiffin so early in the morning
- Cooked, nonetheless; for the dread of being late for office
- Cursed Mr. Husband for sleeping peacefully when I was in the kitchen preparing his chai
- Rushed (mind it, not walked but ran) for the train
- Boarded it in the nick of time and was not so pleased with the maddening crowd
- My inner self did a somersault, yeyeye when a noble soul alighted soon and I (at least) had the place to stand comfortable.
- Ranted and whined about how I still am hating that I had to leave the Nariman Point office and to shift to BKC
- Got down from the The Great Mumbai Local after so much struggle and (again!) had the feeling of winning a world war!
- World War number 2 began and this time it was the fight for autorickshaw!
- Reached office looking like I haven’t had sleep for the last 3 days.
- Finally, after struggling, thanked my stars that I (atleast) reached office safely(!)
- The rest of the day dragged on amidst the inhuman low temperature (courtesy: central cooling systems) of office! (talk about working conditions!! Even too plush ones can be uncomfortable!)
- Grumpily finished the tasks on hand.
- Finished it so quickly that had half of the day to myself
- Kept staring at the computer pretending to be busy.
- Published this blog feeling happy that I finally got something to post!
- However duh! It might seem, it kept me busy, for say, 20 mins!
- Staring at the computer again, thinking What Next??? 😐
The one with work load is too brutal even too blog about! But I guess, any day it is better than the one today!
Free and Bored! So not ME!